Monday 27 August 2012

'Embrace change'

I have just returned from a wonderful holiday where my little family went off exploring the West Country. We spent some time in Longleat Forest and got to see all of the safari animals. We then travelled down to Devon to spend time with friends. It is during this time away that it has really dawned on me just how different my life will be now. Up until now I have always been a distance learning student, for 11 years I have been studying for some form of qualification. Well that is completed now, I finally finished.

So for the past few weeks I have been enjoying the countryside and reminding myself how to relax again. In Devon I was able to take in the scenery and its amazing how rejuvenated I felt from the luscious green fields, the buzzards calling over head, even the smell of cows which my little man was fascinated by, all helped to make me feel better about the future. Calmer in a way.

I then watched a film with one of our friends and the final thought was 'Embrace change' and that really struck me. What a powerful way to live life, a very positive way of thinking and a frame of mind that I would dearly like to adopt. So this is the start of my change in mental attitude. I am going to try and embrace change rather than be cautious of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment