Saturday 11 August 2012

New stock

My husband is away at the moment so I am at home, alone with my 20mth old toddler, Isaac. He keeps me very busy and it is wonderful (albeit exhausting) to see the World through his eyes. Everything is new, everything is a discovery and that excitement is inspiring!

Having finally finished Isaac's magician's cloak I am now working on new stock including the Christmas range, that I am hoping to sell at some of the local Christmas markets. I am going to be doing these markets with a dear friend of mine and we have started to trial a few new, fab ideas. I can't wait to get them made and pictures of them on here for you all to see.

I have just been looking at the stats for this blog and I have to admit, I am blown away that I have followers from all over the World. Thank you, that is an honor that you like my work!

No comments:

Post a Comment